Are you interested in the European energy transition and some of the challenges it brings? Hungry for diverse job tasks and eager to prove your worth in not-another traineeship? Then you might be our new colleague!
E.DSO is a Brussels based association dedicated to the electricity distribution business. In the E.DSO Projects team we are currently looking for a new colleague to support our R&I activities and represent the interest of the DSOs to build a robust energy system for the future. We work on various energy transition related topics such as; design of flexibility markets, energy sector integration and digitalisation, interoperability of solutions, consumer engagement, sustainability and resilience of the grid.
- Relevant university degree (e.g. Engineering, energy policy, projects management, ICT)
- Previous experience in the energy sector and/or in EU funded projects (for instance from a traineeship) is a plus
- Proven interest for the challenges that follows with the energy transition
- Good communication skills: ability to boil research report into a tasty maggi cube!
- Fluency in English spoken and written as well as one other EU language
- Strong team spirit and interest to work in a young and international environment
- Pro-active and comfortable in a small team where every member is essential
- Representing the DSO point of view in R&I projects: development of tasks and methodologies, report drafting, reviews, procedural meetings
- Dissemination of R&I work in an engaging manner to make the results known to stakeholders and policy makers
- Bridging knowledge sharing between E.DSO committees and R&I projects
- Performing research of existing solutions and challenges enabling the energy transition with regards to interoperability, flexibility, sustainability and consumer participation
What we offer:
- A full time, open-end contract (CDI)
- Supportive structure for your professional development (language classes are sponsored, staff is encouraged to do one professional training a year)
- Supportive colleagues with diverse professional backgrounds, open to social activities
- Meal-vouchers, eco-vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, partial refund for transportation to/from the office, phone subscription and home internet partial refund.
In case the above has caught your interest, we ask you to send a 1-page cover letter explaining what you could bring to the team together with your CV as soon as possible to
E.DSO is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We encourage applications from anyone who believes they fit the essential requirements for the job, and in particular from candidates of different race/ethnicity; religion/belief; disability; sex, gender identity or sexual orientation; marital or parental status; and age.