Hosted by Smart Grid Forums, this multi-track programme draws 150+ smart grid technical professionals together from across Europe for a programme of high level plenary sessions, followed by technically in-depth case-study presentations, insightful end-user roundtable discussions, and interactive technology innovation panel sessions.
This is the place to be for ambitious utilities who want to align their smart grid technical workforce, motivate a more rapid pace of technology deployment, and access new partnerships and alliances that will drive their grid transformation efforts to the next level in the year ahead.
Discussion themes include:
- Applying IEC standards including IEC 61850, IEC CIM, IEC 62443 to drive the efficiency of the grid
- Driving the Energy Transition against a backdrop of new Geopolitical realities, revised regulatory frameworks, and intensifying cybersecurity threats
- Fast tracking the deployment of next generation digital substations based on standardised process bus architectures in HV, MV and LV networks
- Leveraging the latest SCADA features and functionalities to drive system integration and support the development of the self-healing grid
- Ensuring the reliability and security of advanced IP/MPLS based telecom networks based on the optimal mix of private utility and public carrier networks
Use our discount code at registration to save 10% on your tickets: SGTECH-23-EDSO
Find out more at: www.smartgrid-forums.com/sgtech-week